WD67K Servo Drive Precision Electric Bending Press Brake
The WD67K servo drive precision electric bending press brake is driven by a servo motor and is used to bend steel sheet into various shapes with outstanding precision and efficiency.Technical Parameters
|Nominal Force KN||630||4000||8000||16000|
|Bending Length mm||2500||4000||6000||8000|
|Poles Distance mm||1900||3100||5000||6400|
|Throat Depth mm||350||400||600||500|
|Slider Travel mm||150||200||400||400|
|Bed Ground Clearance mm||800||800||800||800|
|Die Loading Height mm||380||420||800||800|
|Back Gauge×AxisStroke mm||600||800||800||800|
|Back Gauge×AxisSpeed mm/s||100||100||100||100|
- Precision quick clamp device
- Bosch Rexroth hydraulic system
- Oil pump
- Siemens motor
- Linear guide rail, precision ball screw
- The high accurate linear encoder
- Fully automatic back gauge device
- The structure of the WD67K servo drive precision electric bending press brake is integrally welded and processed, and the main parts of the machine are analyzed by ANSYS finite element analysis software, ensuring the machine tool is calibrated for optimal reliability and precision.
- The WD67K press brake adopts a numerical control system from Dutch DELEM, Italian ESA, or Swiss CYBELEC, which helps achieve the functions of bending angle graphics programming, angle correction compensation, bending pressure automatic calculation and automatic adjustment, automatically calculating the deformation compensation of the worktable, the length of the workpiece, bottom bending pressure, open height, back gauge automatic return, etc.
- The V-axis in the bed's compensation device is the numerical control axis which can control the crowning. By controlling the crowning, we can achieve deflection compensation.
- The crowning system is made up of a group of crowning wedges with an inclined plane, and the slope of the crowning wedge is designed according to the deflection curve which is analyzed by finite element analysis sliding and worktable vertical plate.
- According to the bending pressure to the workpiece, the numerical control system calculates the compensation required, automatically controls the relative displacement of crowning wedge block, effectively compensating the deflection slider and upper ram deformation, to achieve ideal bending on the workpiece.